Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• Prinny - I'm sorry if you got offended but one can't simply take responsibility for every troll in its community and the guy is not even czech. Your community also has a lot of members and SinJul doing his secret techs Grand Finals Cancel is not going to make me hate your whole community either (SinJul we still love you) or some douchebag trolling or whatever. If you want to come, it would be great and everyone will be glad to see you guys over here. If not, you'll have a missed a great event(ho…

• I have so many things in my mind, I don't even kno whether I will be able to express everything I have in my mind. First of all I want to thank the SchloB guys for making sure, we had anything we needed and letting their home to be our home for those few days. It was freaking awesome! I had the best weekend of my life so far mit meinen deutschen brudern. I thought that the first day spent at the SchloB could not even be beated by the tournament and I was more hyped for the SchloB, but then the t…

• hey machomanmo, are you coming to our tournament or not?

• Hi. I am Mot!onM4n from Czech Arcade community. About kof on the tournament - we don´t have enough kof players (3-4) to make a tournament, BUT if you guys are interested enough to come and play some kof, with at least 6 players we could make it an official tournament for Buttonczech and have some fun. So it´s up to you guys if you´re interested enough I would love to play some tournament kof there.